Here's a recap of my day:
* Moved cows to greener pastures
* Dropped off one child at basketball camp (which is really misleading since it's a two-hour event which doesn't involve camping at all)
* Picked up one child from basketball camp and dropped off another child at basketball camp
* Did a few loads of laundry
* Paid some bills
* Picked up one child from basketball camp
* Drove an hour with all four kids to a t-ball game where I coached first base because all the other moms were hiding in their vehicles because the "Real Feel" temperature registered somewhere between zero and freeze your tail off
* Thawed myself out while driving an hour home
* Narrowly missed hitting a porcupine, a few deer, a cat, and a cow on the road
* Giggled for four miles after the following exchange:
"Mom, what was that?"
"A deer. Oh, look, it's a whitetail!"
"A whitetail? I love them."
"Yes, they are pretty, aren't they?"
"They're delicious!"You know you're a redneck mama when your daughter appreciates wildlife for its flavor.